Sunday, December 30, 2012

Time Crunch

I have 2 days to get caught up.  2 days to remind my boys that when they look back at 2012, they will see that their mom did take pictures of them, did think about them, did love and adore all the wild and crazy things they did.

My mom gave me my blog books for 2009, 2010, and 2011.  What a wonderful gift!  Jackson will just sit and read them and just laugh and laugh.  When I see him do this, it makes me wish I blogged more.  2009 and 2010 were HUGE books to print (quite pricey for this reason), but I hope that I will forget about the money that it costs and instead think of them as "priceless."

So, for the next 2 days, I will be going on my "priceless" conquest.  I hope I will be more diligent in keeping you boys undated about your day to day affairs and crazies this coming year.

No comments: