Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Parties

We have a lot of Christmas parties in this family.  I don't know if Mitch realized this when he married in, but he has learned to deal with it since (and we have actually cut back believe it or not).  I only documented a few of them.

Grandpa Larry's & Grandma Della's Hires Party
I think the favorite gift was the buzzing magnets and the
rapping horse.  I quickly banned the horse from singing after
hearing his "Jingle Jangle" way too many times.
 The kids always love the party at Grandy's house.  A special visitor seems to always make an appearance.  My kids have to be the most excited.  Creighton was especially hyper this year....and of course was the last one to get his name pulled out of the bag.



We had a wonderful Christmas season with family. It's always so fun to see them all and catch up.

No comments: