Sunday, December 30, 2012

The E-Man Turns 4



On December 13th, my "baby doll" turned 4.  He was so excited.
 He got new fast shoes and some awesome spiderman stuff.

I was able to go and help in his pre-school that day, and after we went to the children's museum.

Have to admit, I got a little sad when I saw this sign.
There was a time when all 3 of my boys could go in the "baby area."
Now, none.
 That's ok though...they had fun with everything else.

Creighton and Riley.

Tall towers.

Easton and Beckham put on a play for me.
It was very well done.
 That night, we went to our usual birthday place for dinner...The Old Spaghetti Factory.
Easton enjoyed opening his presents
 and his cake.

 The next day was his birthday party.  Thanks to Papa, he helped me out since I procrastinated putting the wonderful "Cowboy birthday party" I spent so much time pinning on pinterest together.

Friends came, boys played, and all was fun.


 I think the high light was going in the cash cube.  Every time we go, they see the "cube" and want to go inside.  It was finally Easton's turn.
 And as you can see by his face, it was awesome!  He stuffed all those fake bills in his pockets and was so proud of himself.
So...even though he still can't put his seatbelt on by himself (which I told him was criteria for turning 4), he did in fact turn 4.  Here's to hoping the Terrible Twos and Trying Threes are behind us.  Pretty sure the "baby" takes a little longer to grow out of those stages, however.

I love you Easton.  Your infectious smile makes me so incredibly happy.  I love cuddling with you.  I love that you are the first one to wake up and the first thing you say to me in the morning is, "I want breakfast."  I love how you want to be so big, but yet you also want to still be the baby.  I love how much you look up to your brothers.  I love how you kiss my belly and you tell me I'm fat like Santa.  I love your brutal honesty.  I love everything about you.....even when you drive me nuts and I want to scream, I look at your cute smile and I melt.  You're an incredible little boy and I am so thankful you are mine.

No comments: