Sunday, September 23, 2012

The reasons I love you...let me count the ways

Now that my kids are older, everyone is sleeping through the night, everyone pretty much has complete control of their bodily functions, they are feeding themselves, life is getting different.  It's fun.  They are wild and crazy but I am just trying to love life and love this stage of it.  I always try to have my camera ready for the many moments that make me reach for it.  I wish I was better at taking photos of the "big" moments, but for some reason I love the little ones.

I love my boys.
I love them for a million plus different reasons.
They are my sunshine.
Here are some reasons they make me happy:

Easton got Froggy ready for church. 
Didn't know you needed astronaut boots, darth vader mask, a cape,
and a storm trooper gun to go, but apparently you do.
I love this picture so much, I can't even tell you.

Creighton drew a picture of him and Daddy
playing baseball.

Can't remember what this was a picture of.
Sure it was something exciting.

Jackson drew a picture of the world and a lacrosse net.

This boys holds my heart in his hands.
He came over to me and told me he made this for me.
My heart melted.

I just love him.

All of them.


We've been playing lots of dress-up while the other boys are gone.

He put the mustache on by himself.
No clue where he found it.
This has to be one of my new favorite pictures.

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

I will never get over the astronaut picture. That face is priceless.

Katie said...

I love the first sentence of this post. Also, I think your boys are getting even cuter with time.