Sunday, December 30, 2012

November & December's Random Photos

Jackson won a whole bunch of tickets.
I've never seen him so happy.
He wanted this picture taken.
Not sure why.
Jack and I had a date one night.
We went to the store, got his brother's presents from him,
had dinner together, and then went home and wrapped them.
My favorite part: Singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
with him on our drive home.
Easton learns to skate.
He's quite happy about it.

Easton made this cute vest to celebrate Thanksgiving.


It was around 20 degrees outside when I went out to find him
dressed like this.
I told him to get a coat on.
Apparently that meant, take off your shirt and put this "Jacket" on.
I am pretty sure my neighbors think I am awesome.
Did a trade at a boutique for this "Little Monster" hat.
You can't tell in the photo, but it is tiny.
First thing I have bought for the baby.
Made it feel real.  I still can't believe I have a little one on the way.

No comments: