Beck and E have a love hate relationship. They love being together and they hate being together. They are constantly telling us they are best buddies, but tell each other that they are no longer their best buddy. They are competitive. Easton got "fast shoes" and can beat Beckham in races. Beckham told his dad he was going to steal his "fast shoes" so he could win. Beckham tattles on Easton and Easton grabs Beckham's cheeks when he is mad and shakes them. (It's very amusing....I mean horrifying....to watch.) They are hilarious together. They remind me a lot of my sister and I. We had this same love/hate relationship. Here are some pics of them together:
| Josie took them to get their face painted. I think this is Easton's zombie face. Not sure. |
| Not sure about these outfits, but they love to dress up. |
| Playing at the park |
| Josie told them to flex with their snowman tattoos. Apparently this is how Easton flexes. WHAT IS UP WITH HIS STOMACH? |
They crack me up.

No comments:
Post a Comment