Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Announcement

At about 16 weeks, Mitch and the boys had the day off and we all marched into the dr. office excited to find out if there was a little boy or a little girl in my belly.  We hadn't told the kids I was pregnant until we were leaving to the doctor appointment (don't trust them for a second), and when we asked them what they wanted, they all screamed out "BROTHER."  I actually was surprised.  I kind of thought they would want a girl.  I was wrong.  And good thing, because......

Definitely, all boy!! 

As we went into the ultrasound, the office staff laughed as they saw my 3 boys and laughed even harder when we came out and announced it was another boy.  They all said, "We knew it."  Truthfully, I knew it too.  I had no doubt.  I may have wondered with the others, but with this one, I knew it was a boy and I couldn't have been happier.  All I have is boy stuff, I know what I am doing, I think I girl would freak me out, plus, I already had my urinal installed (only wish I had another one upstairs).  

To announce our arrival, I posted my Halloween costume.

 Our cute neighbors brought us over cookies the next morning along with a list of potential names.  Since all our kids end with an O-N I guess they were helping us find even more.
So....the adventure of raising little boys continues.  I am so excited!!!

No comments: