Sunday, December 30, 2012

The things I do


The things I do for my boys.  

Boys, when you question whether I love you or not or whether I was cool or not, please refer to the above photo.  I did that for you.

Josie and I took the boys to Cornbelly's for Fall break and when they did the pig races they said the only way the races could start would be for a mom to kiss a pig.  My kids then screamed and jumped up and down, until alas, I was chosen to do the deed.  They said they have never seen someone kiss the pig that fast.  Heck yes I did it fast.  Why draw out the inevitable.  So yes boys, I do love you.  I am cool.  Don't you forget it.

Oh...and here is what I won you:
Honorary Pig Noses
Love that you're picking it Creigh.

As for the rest of the day...we had fun.











Oh, and I even did science experiments with you.  Super cool...right?


I love you boys.
Hope you know I'd do anything for you.
Even kiss a pig.


No comments: