I just got back from an awesome girls weekend. Courtney, Kristi, Tawni, and I have been friends for about 17 years now. We used to go on our girls trips yearly but it's been 4 years since we have been able to get together. I have been dying to go see Wicked and when I saw Southwest have their big sale, I called up the girls and we booked flights and play tickets in LA (where Courtney lives).
It was so fun. The timing wasn't great since I had just gotten back from a trip, but it was about a 36 hour trip and it was really good to get together with these girls....not to mention that the show was AMAZING.
The trip started out with Courtney and I doing a run around her neigborhood. Followed by a yummy breakfast at Panera.
![]() |
| Not quite sure what face Kristi is making. Special. |
![]() |
| Us holding the camera and taking a picture. Not bad for the 5th try. |
Courtney picked for Tawni:
Kristi picked for me:
I picked for Courtney:
And Kristi wouldn't let us take a picture. It was good though.
![]() |
| We tried on sexy hats at Aldo. |
Since we were on Rodeo Drive getting cupcakes at Crumbs, we tried to get a picture that shows both signs. Wasn't super successful, but there you go.
The cupcakes were delicious.
This is us bending down by Billy Joel's star (Billy Joel reminds Courtney of me for a crazy reason)
Then we were off to the show. Only Kristi had seen it so we were so excited!!
With time to kill we took ugly pictures of us mimicking statues. We are so cool.
![]() |
| and laughing |
Us just about ready to go in. Ahhh!
The show was so great! I already am looking to see it again. Loved it!
The next morning Courtney made us these amazing blueberry pancakes and we headed off for pedicures. While sitting there Kristi sent us a picture. It said,
manicure
(noun)
paying $30 to get made
fun of in another language
Still fun though!
And that was it. We headed home, packed and headed out to the airport. It was a blast and I am looking forward to doing it again. Hopefully we won't wait so long again.



















1 comment:
Those are special pictures. lol. But it did look like you had a great time. I loved Courtney's long hair.
Post a Comment