If I have one wish this Christmas season, it would be to engrave in my mind my sweet Creighton's excitement when Santa came to visit. He was beyond excitement and he could not contain it. He kept spontaneously clapping and throwing his arms in the air. I love this kid.
My grandma has her "Santa party" each year on the 23rd. Every year (even when I was a little girl) Santa will come, call out your name, ask you what you want for Christmas, pose for the picture, and then hand you a present....which is always a book. Good food, great company, and Santa Claus....what more can you want.
Side note: My camera didn't work very well. very fuzzy pics. :(
 |
Can you see Creighton clapping his hands.
He was clapping them so fast...it's just a blur. |
 |
| one excited little boy |
 |
| Jack and Santa |
 |
| The Cheese and Santa |
No comments:
Post a Comment