It started out at home where we opened the presents.
We then went to church and it was the MOST amazing program I have ever seen. Seriously, it probably should have been on broadway. Mitch and I both looked at eachother and decided we needed to get a piano. Our ward had their own youth orchestra. Pretty cool.
We then went over to my parents and had our traditional belgian waffle breakfast and opened presents.
After this, we headed off to Papa's Place for the Annual Evers Family Christmas Party. Always such a blast with our awesome game of Lights out in the inflatables. So fun.
I think more than any other time we really realize how extremely blessed we are at Christmastime. It is such a wonderful season. I have the best little boys and I always appreciate their love and excitement for the season.....and for remembering why we celebrate Christmas. Ask any of them....they will tell you very loud and very clear....Baby Jesus.
1 comment:
I love the picture of Jackson holding the coloring set, screaming. So cute!
Post a Comment