Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Vacation

It has been so fun to have Jack out of school the last 2 weeks.  Fortunately, there has been so much going on that he hasn't had a chance to be bored.   Unfortunately, some of the things weren't super fun....like going to a lot of stores, but they were good troopers.

Here are a few of our activities...that I happened to document.

We went to the pancake house with their aunties (Lindsey and Josie) and Beck and baby G. 

They gave the kids bendaroos to play with.  Best thing ever! 

Easton built a web like structure to hang his Spiderman from and catch the Green Goblin.

Jackson made this cute little guy....along with 30 other cool things too.

Beck made a guy too.
We went and saw "Arthur's Christmas" and Uncle Matt took them to see "Alvin and the Chipmunks."

We went shopping for glasses for daddy.  The boys found some ones they like too.


 Of course we went to Papa's place...I think 6 times.  We got to hang out with some of our favorite people here. Westin, the Smith's, and the Bleak's came in town and went and played with us. 

Easton and Westin used their tickets and got "Best Friends" necklaces.
I think Courtney and I had them when we were little, so we thought it was very appropriate.
Mitch was not a fan of the half hear necklace hanging around his child's neck.
I think we will have to find another way for them to display their friendship for one another.
 It's been a fun two weeks and I can't believe that Jack has to go back tomorrow.  Back to real life I guess. :(

No comments: