Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Easton

I am not quite sure where to start with this blog post.  Right now, the Emonster is going through a trying and terrible time of life, called the 3s.  I tell everyone, I hate the 3s.  It's a hair pulling, "are you kidding me" time of life.  But, he can be so stinking cute and sweet that I can't help but love the kid to death.  Here's a few things he's been up to:

Easton is the newest sunbeam!!  I still can't believe he is in Sunbeams.  He is the youngest sunbeam in the class, but he has done amazing.  He goes in and just sits on his little chair with his baby scriptures.  He looks so little but so mature at the same time.  Tear to my eye.  I can't believe he is that old. 

Easton has found his new favorite food.....mushrooms.  He loves them.  Loves them raw. Loves them cooked.  We went to the store and talked me into getting them and proceeded to chew through the plastic when I wasn't looking and started eating them.  Weird. 

Easton with his afternoon snack of mushrooms
 As I mentioned in Jackson's post, we had a little issue with the gel.  I get this awesome gel that is really thick and you only need to use a tiny bit in the boys hair.  It's kind of expensive but it lasts a long time.....unless Easton gets a hold of it.  The other day, he did. 

 Can you see all the HUGE green clumps? 
 He was not a happy camper while I tried to get the gel out.  It was so thick that it was as if he put a glue stick in his hair.  There was no chance of even trying to comb it out.  I eventually just stuck his head under the faucet for his 2nd bath in 10 minutes and got it out. 
 Thankfully, he hasn't done this again.  Yet.

Easton loves his baby Graham.  He always tells me how cute he is and loves to give him kisses. 


And he loves to play with his best buddy Beck.
I love this kid.

2 comments:

Melyn said...

Mushrooms, that's interesting :)

Shauna said...

You have cute kids!:) I can't believe Easton is s Sunbeam!!! Time is going too fast....