Yesterday, after Jack and Creigh went to school, Easton and I had some time together. I had to run a few quick errands. I made the mistake of giving him some m&m's for the drive.
We headed to the pet store. Since I won't allow my kids to ever have a pet, this is the closest E will get. He just loves animals and I love seeing him with them.
We then went next door to Rich's bagels and grabbed a bagel to share. We grabbed a seat and ate our bagel together. I loved feeling like there was nothing else to do and nothing more important at that moment.
Thanks E for the perfect date!
7 comments:
It's always nice to go with one kid. They act so much better and you get to spend GOOD time with them that the both of you enjoy. Tell little E "hi" from us!
The pet store is such a good idea! Easton is looking so grown up with his hair cut. Olivia loves looking at your blog and can't really understand where Easton and Allie have gone. We miss you guys...
I take my kids there all the time since we live just above there. It is a nice cheap outing.
So jealous and so cute. LOVE the picture of his classic smile and the dog. Haha.
i totally know that pet store, that is where we bought our dog! what a fun day, he probably LOVED having one on one time with his mama!!! seriously allie, he is so cute!
i love his cheesy smile! too cute!
So fun! He's looking so old.
Post a Comment