We break all the MOVES.....
 |
| Jenny & Andrew breaking it down |
 |
| Mitch & I with this daring move....all the way back from our figure roller skating day. |
 |
We helped the kids learned to skate.
There were lots of falls, but we had fun. |
 |
| We put E and Benson in rolling high chairs and wheeled them around. |
 |
| The Evers Clan (Creigh Jay is in the back looking at the prizes) |
After not skating since I think.....um....our Wedding Day, it was SO much fun. I can't believe we go to "papa's place" at least twice a week and we haven't skated. We will definitely need to do it more often.
We did of course the "usual" stuff too.
 |
| Jack and Tanner in the Blast Zone |
 |
| E & Benson in the inflatables. |
We had a great time at papa's place. After that we went to "The Spaghetti Factory" and then went to see Temple Square. My kids LOVED it. They asked if we could start going to the temple every night. They loved talking to the missionaries and getting all the pamplets and pass along cards.
Unfortunately, after a fun filled day, the B's left early the next morning to go back to Omaha. ;( We miss them so much. I only hope they will come back and visit OFTEN.
2 comments:
I LOVE the pictures of you skating.
Sorry the pictures are ALL so booty! I shouldn't let my kids play with my camera! We had a lot of fun and our kids can't wait to visit again. Tanner realizes you guys aren't across the street anymore... but poor Benson doesn't and asks to visit all the time. :(
Post a Comment