Today was a big day. Jackson started Kindergarten at a school where he knew absolutely no one. I have to say, I have never done that. I have at least always knew someone from my ward or something. I was so proud of him for being so brave, because I was super nervous myself. He has a great teacher and the kids made him a book where each of his classmates drew a picture of him. It was cute. He didn't have a lot to say about school, but he never does. I guess since he had a smile on his face, I should be happy.
Creighton, on the other hand, couldn't stop talking about his new school when he got home. He, also, didn't know anyone, but I'm sure he made them all laugh. He made a shape caterpillar, has 5 teachers, ate a snack and showed them his "Star Wars Puzzle, and everyone wanted one, but Santa only had one and brought it to me, but I told them they could come to my house and play with it."
I'm proud of you boys!! You both were so brave!
1 comment:
I love Creighton's picture and what he said about his puzzle. So Creigh.
Post a Comment