Tuesday, January 25, 2011

If it were only that easy.....

As many of you know, my sister is wanting another baby.  If any of you have read her blog, you know she had a rough little spell with "almost" babies.  I asked my kids to make her a card to make her feel better.  I came down about 20 minutes later to find the sweetest cards I have ever seen:

 This is a "Baby Machine."  He told me that you put in a baby doll and it will turn into a real baby.  You can see that there are different functions in the machine (can you not?).  For example, there is a "belly button" section, heart, and more.
With Love, Jackson

Creighton also made a baby machine.
I wish I would have recorded his explanation of the card.

This was a 2 sided machine.  It takes a large machine to make a baby....
thus, why I always get so large too. :0)
Anyway, I really wish it were that easy for my sister.  In the meantime, we all keep praying.

Thanks boys for being so thoughtful.  You amaze me each and every day.
Love you,
Mom

4 comments:

The Peterson's said...

My little boys are just the best. I have the pictures on my fridge, and it really made my day. I too wish it were just that easy. Ill never forget. Thanks for raising such cute boys.

angie said...

you're a good momma and sister. miss you.

anya said...

adorable. adorable. adorable.

Bleak's said...

That is so funny and cute! I like how Jackson added a heart and bellybutton. :) Miss seeing his creative drawings.