Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Easton's 2 Year Old Appointment

It was a month late, but we finally got in to see the Dr. for Easton's 2 year old appointment.

Here is what I found out:

"He is a healthy little boy."
"He looks great."
"Looks like he is on target to be over 6 feet tall."
"Love his blonde hair."
"He's a ticklish little thing."
"Adorable."

Oh....and he's:
36.5 inches - 95% in height
32 pounds - 90% in weight
HOT STUFF!  (yes, yes, I already knew this)

We had such a great appointment together.  He was a perfect little angel (I don't always feel this way about him in public) and he loved his new Dr.  Plus, it helps that he didn't have to have any shots! Yay!

I took a picture of him at the appointment.....but it seems to have been misplaced. (Perhaps I shouldn't let my kids play with my phone anymore.)

2 comments:

angie said...

i haven't taken lex to the doc since we left omaha! man, i suck!

The Peterson's said...

Beckham got this new thing from E or one of your little boys. He goes "tickle tickle." And he tries to tickle you with his hand, but it really hurts. Anyway...Just have to say I love E.