Have you ever told someone you would do something for them, only to regret completely agreeing to it?
I believe my parents might be going through some of this regret.
And the kicker:
Courtesy of: The Boys
I could write and tell you of my frustrations. I could write and tell you that the writing on the wall was just removed to be redrawn on in the same exact spots AGAIN. I could write and tell you that I have been having even more vivid dreams of "The Room" (Aka: The Jail). And I could write and tell you the tears that have been shed. However, I will not. I think the pictures probably show all this. No need to write. I will say this though:
I am sorry Mom and Dad. So, So, Sorry.
3 comments:
i just have 1 question... is that a poop footprint?! hahahaha i'm sorry! it's hard enough living with family as it is. your boys are the same crazy sweet boys... it's just the crazy part is amplified when it's not your house. :)
Haha! Your boys are so funny. They just crack me up. I know you think they are naughty and I see the tears they cause you, but they are so cute. PS.I think that has not regretted having you live with them for one minute.
That is so sad about the picture! And Josie is right - they love having you in Utah and close by 24/7 :)
Post a Comment