Saturday, February 26, 2011

Creighton Turns 4

Creighton turned 4 on Wednesday.  I already did his "where has time gone post," so this post is to show the festivities of the day.

Josie and I took the kids to the Children's museum after school and then to McDonald's to lunch.  How come it always seems like such a good idea, but by the time we get back in the car we swear we aren't going to be "cool moms" anymore.

 


That night, we went out to dinner at "The Old Spaghetti Factory."  Afterwards, we went back to the house for  presents, singing, and cake and ice cream.


Blowing out the candles

Getting the other boys involved.

Go boys, Go!

And Mitch trying to save the cake from the spit.
 The night ended with a light saber fight.
 Oh...and a visit from a star wars character....showing he has the force.

1 comment:

Bleak's said...

So much fun!!!! I hate looking at these posts because then I just think about how much we all miss you guys and sharing good times with you! tear tear! :(