He was refusing to wear a diaper and sat on the potty multiple times with no success. One time, it was completely obvious he had to go...crossing his legs and looking uncomfortable. I decided to run really fast and grab the stool to help him. I didn't run fast enough. He followed me up the stairs and then did his business right there on the stair.
Still, I was a "cool" mom and let him wear underwear. I finally got a diaper on him and then told him that when we went to the store we would let him pick out some underwear.
The underwear of choice: Choo Choo
Him and his cousin Beck had a great time wearing them. Easton had 2 pair over his pants and he wore them the entire day and cried and cried when I finally took them off that night.
| He's added a new element to his "Cheesy Smile:" Eyes closed. |
Well, since this ONE day the underwear has stayed in the drawer where it will remain for a long, long, time. I still haven't recovered from last year's potty training event.
2 comments:
That was the best day. I still can't get over how much Easton enjoyed wearing the underwear over his clothes. Or should I call them "panties?" Haha.
That is so hilarious!
Post a Comment