Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The SOUPer Bowl

It's been 5 years....but we were back!  My parents have a SOUPer bowl party every year with my dad's side of the family.  It's always so fun to get together with them and catch up.  My mom always goes all out.  This year we had 8 different soups and my dad always names them.  My favorite name this year:  "Brothless Burger Vegetable Soup."  My favorite moment of the evening:  Watching my boys and Beckham rock out to the Black Eye Peas during the Half Time Show.  They love to dance!

Unfortunately, like always, little to no pictures were taken.  (I think I only take pictures when I am mad or something, maybe I ought to change that habit or my kids will just think they had an angry mom.  Hmmmm.  Note to self: Work on that.)  Here are two of the boys eating their desserts.


Aren't they the cutest?  Yes, they are mine.

4 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

Sean and I said multiple times how much we missed the souper bowl party. :( maybe somday.

Tiffeny said...

We really missed the SOUPer bowl this year in Omaha. I thought about putting one together but just didn't have the motivation. And it wouldn't have been the same without you guys.

Melyn said...

I LOVE that picture of Easton!

The Peterson's said...

I cannot get enough of Easton's chessy smile. It is the best!