Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My little vampire

Easton has taken to biting.  He doesn't do it that often.  In fact, we thought we were over that stage until yesterday.  I thought I would try and show you his vampire teeth.  The picture kind of freaks me out.  They are super sharp.  I know this, because I have fallen victim.  Generally, his victim is his little cousin, Beckham.  That seems to be the only person he bites.  It's sad.
Check out those teeth.  They are sharp!
A picture my sister sent me.  Apparently each night as she takes his clothes off, she discovers E's marks.
Poor kid.  Sorry!
My dr. recommended get the nasty yellow listerine and putting it in a spritz bottle and spraying his mouth with it.  We may have to do this.

4 comments:

angie said...

:D

The Peterson's said...

Haha. I cannot believe you posted that picture! It is good memories!

Jordan Henderson said...

Poor Beck! Still love the E monster though!

The Smiths said...

Aaron said, "Whoa... I mean... whoa."