It has been so hot this week. After a few days of boredom, I broke down and bought a new pool. Since, we have had 3 pool parties. Sometimes many kids joined us....sometimes not....but either way we had TONS of fun.
.jpg)
Easton is a little fish. He jumps in the second I let him loose and the cold water doesn't bother him one bit. I think we are going to have a lot of fun with the pool this summer.
4 comments:
how on earth did you get that picture taken up top? They're all smiling!
I LOVE your new header. Its like a professional took it! I cannot wait to see the little boys. They will love the boat.
I took it this morning before church. I tried many many times outside before I finally came inside and had Mitch help me. This was one of about 50 where they were all smiling...however I still couldn't get Easton to give me his milk.
Ohhhh. . . That looks so fun! We miss the endless playing in the sun. Emma keeps talking about her upcoming birthday party and how it's going to be a repeat of last year with a pool and everything. Little does she know, we're moving before her birthday, and our house now doesn't even have an outdoor faucet anyway!
Post a Comment