Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Double Birthday

A few days it was my birthday, but it was also Jackson's Birthday celebration at school. Since his birthday is in the summer on June 29th, they celebrated it this month on April 29th. He has been talking about it and looking forward to wearing the birthday crown for weeks. Once he got the crown, he wore it for two days straight. He was so proud.

As for my day, it was great because of great people. Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Also, thanks to Jenny for her wonderful decorations and Katie for babysitting the 3 little guys while Mitch took me to dinner. You guys are the best!

Sorry, no pictures to document the momentous occasion.

I think everyone in my neighborhood thinks I am super old. Which I am definitely getting older, but I must look much older than I even feel. This lady down the street tried to make me feel better about my age (thinking I was over 30) so when I told her it was my birthday, she said, "Oh, how old are you....29?" "No, I'm 27." "Oh, sorry, I was trying to make you feel better and I actually made you older." Lovely. So, apparently I'm 27 going on 35. Better get out the wrinkle cream. :)

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

I chose glad its not me, but I guess it is...and I am older. So I should have started the wrinkle cream a long time ago.