Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

I had such an amazing Mother's Day! I have the best boys and the greatest husband. Mitch cleaned, cooked, and took care of the kids and I have to say he did better than I do. In fact, we were to church early. It was such a nice day and I loved all the extra hugs and kisses from the kids. Mitch kept telling them, "Go give mom another hug and kiss." Loved it!

Here are some pics of the sweet things the kids made and got for me:



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you had such a great mother's day! You deserve an award for what an amazing mom and example you are to the rest of us! love ya!

anya said...

So cute Allie. I am glad Mother's Day was great! I heard you sister did amazing speaking in church. Oh and thanks for your words of wisdom on the amnio. I am not stressed about it... but only because you said it wasn't a big deal. Seriously.

Jason and Tawni said...

You guys were at church early??? That is awesome!!! I rarely experience that. Mitch is just a rockstar, that's why you married him. I am glad that you had a great Mother's Day, you are one of the most amazing moms that I have ever known and I love the picture of the presents that you got, too cute!!!

Thanks for the call yesterday, it has been a long time since we've done that.

xoxo