The things I'm loving about motherhood right now:
-The tender kisses from Creighton and random hugs.
-Easton wanting to cuddle any time I lay down or sit down.
-Jackson's excitement to learn and "create."
-How Easton will immediately hug his brothers after hitting them.
-Creighton's enthusiasm when he tells me anything.
-Easton learning to pray and folding his chubby little arms.
-My kids reminding me that we haven't read our scriptures.
-Jack & Creigh asking everyday if today is "Family Home Evening."
-Being through with potty training.
-Jackson hugging and kissing his brothers everyday before school.
-Creighton wanting to "work-out" with me and immediately taking his shirt off.
-The random contraptions the kids make throughout my house.
-The small naps Creigh and I get to take together sometimes.
-How Creighton kisses me with at least 10 kisses at a time.
-Easton's open mouth kisses.
-Getting to be the mother of the 3 coolest boys in the universe.
It's great to be a mom! I love my boys!



2 comments:
I miss the boys. I would love to see Creigh take off his shirt when you say you are going to work out. That picture of Jackson is so gorgeous. Hey, what happened to the...glad its not me box? Did I make you take it away?
You boys really are the coolest kids around!!
Post a Comment