I even had all the boxes packed and ready days before.
The boys wanted the Swiss Flags sooo bad. For weeks they have been waiting for this weekend to be over so they could play with them. They didn't realize how badly I wanted the weekend to be over so I could play with them (as in the kids, not the flags) too.
My booth:
This year I had my amazing mother to help me the whole time. She took good care of me, made sure I was eating and drinking, and thought of things I needed since my mind isn't always functioning correctly during those two days.
The days were long but it was fun. Things went better than I expected and I even won the Outstanding booth award giving me automatic entrance into next year. Mitch was not too pleased with this award. I can't believe that this means......I am doing it again. I know, I am crazy. It is nice to know that I have one year to prepare this time, instead of 5 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment