 |
| Easton wearing my glasses |
 |
Lunch with the boys.
I couldn't pick just one picture. |
The boys and I had a lunch date on day. It was quite entertaining. When I was taking pictures of the boys I was getting frustrated because I couldn't get a good one. However, after looking at them after, I loved them all. They show their personality so well.
 |
We had LOTS of dress up days this summer.
I swear I hid the costumes, but somehow they were found often. |
My mom took the boys to pick out a few school clothes and we ended our mall experience with a trip in the Hurrican simulator. My boys thought it was the coolest thing ever. Their cousin, however, did not feel this well. We were the evil parents laughing at him as he was bawling and begging to get out.
 |
| Cowboy Creigh |
 |
This kid has been so naughty but his face just kills me.
LOVE HIM |
 |
Grandma made us green Hulk smoothies.
Also, you can see that E had a fall on his chin. Pretty sure he needed stitches,
but we decided it wasn't in a place people would notice and let it be.
Not sure if it was a good decision or not. |
 |
Jackson loves his magformers.
Also, Grandma took them to see ParaNorman.
They love movie days with Grandma. |
 |
I decided to try one of my pins on pinterest.
They claimed this occupied their kids for HOURS.
My kids loved it, but it lasted only about 10 minutes before they just poured the
whole concoction on the baking soda. Not really the intent. |
 |
One day they named themselves the "Red Goblin Rangers" and made
themselves badges with Magformers.
My kids are very creative.
Very Creative.
Sometime their creativity makes their mom sad.
This was clean creativity. Mom was happy. |
 |
A few days while I was working I had their next door neighbor take them to "papa's place" to play.
I gave the gift certifictes to buy things. I learned my lesson.
No cotton candy.
This is what the boys looked like when I went to pick them out.
So gross. |
 |
Easton frequently got ready to go to school.
He NEVER wore a shirt this summer, loved Jackson's rain boots, and needed a backpack. |
My kids were such good sports this summer. Unfortunately, the last month of their summer break is not that cool since I have to buckle down and work as much as possible. They used their creativity to make it fun summer. I didn't always love their creativity but I did love how well they played together and their ability to entertain themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment