Sunday, September 23, 2012

Easton starts Pre-school

I think more than the other kids starting school, Easton starting was a much bigger shock.
I am alone for 6 hours a week.
You heard me, alone for 6 hours a week.
 
 
This kid was so excited about starting school.
Can you see the excitement?
 
 
He even gets to go with his best buddy.
Such a classic picture of the two of them.
 
 A couple days before the official first day I was able to go with him for a little orientation.

This is his mat.
This is where he sits for circle time.

Staying in line. Way to go.
So far, a few weeks in and he is still loving it.  I am not minding my 9:00 workouts and trips to the grocery store alone either.  I know I will be heartbroken when he starts going all the time though.  6 hours is nice for now.

No comments: