Monday, November 22, 2010

Remember this?

That was Creighton about the same age as Easton is now.  Well, we are back in that stage again.  With a week's worth of taking the diaper off, and tonight having him wake up about an hour ago to find him in the nude coved with pee, it is time for the duct tape to be pulled back out.  How he was able to get out of his safety pinned one piece jammies, I will never know.  I guess I better stop blogging, rip the sheets of the top bunk (have I mentioned how much I had changing the sheets on a bunk bed?) and get them going in the wash.  Good thing the crib was still up for him to get banished to.

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Ah...the bunk bed sheets. Soon it will be gone for a spell...and mom can make the bed:)

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

when we read this post we wondered when Sam might start doing it- well, he just did it! i am hoping it is the first and last time, fingers crossed!