Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 3 : Universal Studios / Harry Potter World

Day 3 we entered into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  I didn't think I would be so excited, but it was so cool I felt like a giddy little girl.  It really felt like I was in the books.  Crazy!  The rides were super cool, the shops were just like described in the book, and the butter beer was AMAZING!
 The kids loved Suess Landing the most.








We left Suess Landing with Thing 1, 2 & 3 sweatshirts.  We left the blue hair behind.

Superhero land was a big hit for the boys.  Unfortunately, the Spiderman ride was the only one that they were tall enough to ride.  They loved it.  We even got a picture with Wolverine!

We did a lot of shoe stuffing to enable our children to ride rides (is that poor parenting??).  This is a picture of one time that I was really regretting what we had done:


We only had to give Easton a 1/2 an inch to get him to ride this little in the air coaster, but seeing him dangling there way high in the sky gave me butterflies beyond belief.  He was safe, however, and he had a great time!

After the fun at Universal Studios it was off to dinner and swimming.  Another full day and still more to come.

No comments: