Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Website

I finally finished my website.  I bought it back in August and I decided it was finally time to stop just paying for it and to actually get it functioning.  Let me know what you think.

www.myfavoriterecipesbook.com

For friends and family, you can enter FAMFRIENDS for 10% off.  Also, if you want to pick the book up from us, let me know and I can give you another code to take the shipping off.

I am also selling the kits to make your own book if you would like to save some money rather than paying me to put it together for you.  The kits are $12 or $10 for Village Greeners (just so I can get rid of some of my inventory before I move).

Ok, I know this is my family site, so sorry for the business advertisement.  The next post will be all about the boys! :)

No comments: