Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Jackson's class had us over for a Thanksgiving feast on Tuesday.  They made STOUP which is a concoction of 18 different soups that each child brought.  She used it as an analogy that each child is a type of soup, but together they are "Zoo Kindergarten."  They sang this adorable song about with all the sign language. (I video taped it at his class but it's upside down and I can't figure out how to upload normally.)  I am amazed at what they learn in that class.  It makes me incredibly sad that he only has two weeks left there.  However, I am sure that there will be a great class for him in Utah....it's just too bad it is only going to be half day.  He is going to be so bored.

All my boys waiting for the feast to start.
This is Easton's NEWEST "smile for the camera."
I don't know yet if we'll be doing Christmas photos.  Little nervous how they would turn out.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

I don't know if Easton will ever stop cracking me up.