Day 1 (Saturday) - Mitch, Jack and Creigh started their day off by picking up Uncle Jordan & Aunt Melyn from the airport and then headed to Animal Kingdom. After Animal Kingdom they went over to the Magic Kingdom and was there until they met E and me for dinner. Jordan was nice enough to send me these photos from the day:
| Soaked after riding on the rapids ride. |
I only have this one picture from our travel from Omaha to Orlando. He was a happy traveler which was good since I was a tired mommy.
Once we got there, we went to Chevy's (Mitch and I's favorite and most frequented restaurant while we were dating) for dinner. It was great to see the boys again. It had been way too long since I had seen them and I missed them so much. Have I mentioned and adorable and funny they are? They are hilarious.
After dinner, I went to get the rest of the family from the airport and Mitch took the boys back to the Magic Kingdom and didn't return until 12:45 a.m. Talk about die hard! He came back with both boys passed out in his arms and Creighton still soaked from Splash Mountain. I think they got their money's worth that day. :) It was a very full and fun day. Jackson at one point said to Mitch, "Dad, I have my happy face on. I'm just so happy." I guess Disney World really is the happiest place on Earth. Truthfully, seeing my kids like that....I had my happy face on too!
No comments:
Post a Comment