Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 4 : Disney World - Hollywood Studios & Animal Kingdom

We started the day off early and headed to Disney's Hollywood Studios where we rode the Toy Story Ride (I think my new favorite), saw all our Playhouse Disney Pals :), and rode Tower of Terror a few time.  Those that were tall enough and could stomach it enjoyed the Rockin' Rollercoaster.  The boys were hilarious to watch in Tower of Terror.  I have never seen them so scared.  They were shaking and gripping our hands so tight.  It's sad that I was laughing the whole time, but I couldn't help it.







After Hollywood Studios we hopped on the bus and headed to Animal Kingdom.  The boys had already been there the Saturday but this time was even more fun because with some stuffing of the shoes, again, Creighton was able to ride the best ride ever....Mt. Everest!  They also have the DINOSAUR ride, and I will let the boys describe that ride to you:



It was a big adventurous day.  We left there to do what we do best....eat.  After eating we went to see MegaMind.  Another big day.....one more to tell you about.

1 comment:

Melyn said...

I LOVE how animated creighton gets when he's describing the dinosaur ride, he's hilarious :)