Thursday, November 25, 2010

This Thanksgiving....

This Thanksgiving, it was just our little family.  


 At first I was sad it was just going to be us, but as you can see from the above pictures, we had plenty of entertainment from the boys.  However, this holiday just makes me that much more excited that we are soon going to be surrounded by family.  Dinner was great.  Turkey was amazing with lots of left overs!

After dinner we went to see "Tangled."  Maybe not a great idea to take the E-man, but it was still fun and I loved the movie.  It reminded me of the Disney movies I grew up.

We sent the kids up to get their jammies on and when I went up to help them, I found them like this:
E's new smile
Creigh with goggles

Jack's funny faces
Have I mentioned how lucky I am?  When I walked into that room to see Creighton with goggles on surrendering himself with a Micky light wand, Easton sitting on the bed with a full tube of toothpaste and his tooth brush, and Jackson trying to keep me from getting in but then more than willing to pose for the cameras.

This thanksgiving I am thankful.  I am probably the most blessed individual.  I have 3 beautiful, hilarious, and energetic little boys.  I have the most patient, handsome, and fabulous husband.  I have the most amazing family and friends.  I have a warm house with beyond what I need for comfort inside.  I have a strong testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ and I am so thankful to be a member of his church in these latter days.  I am thankful that He died for me, that He made it so I can live with my family forever and I can see my brother again.  I am thankful.

3 comments:

angie said...

your so good about taking pictures. my mom, sister and i cooked our brains out and then didn't take a picture of the amazing spread! lame! we saw tangled too. I LOVED IT!!! anyway, see you soon!!!

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Your boys keeps us all laughing, the really are so funny! Cant wait to see you guys!

Shauna said...

Beautiful post! just catching up before I see you! SO EXCITED!!