Sunday, February 5, 2012

Random Pics

Here's a few random pictures over the last few weeks. 


A couple weeks ago, Jackson's school held their art-a-palooza.  It was a really fun fundraiser and the kids got to do many different art activities.  I think our favorites were "The Art of Breadmaking"  (Ok, maybe that was mine) and the "Face Painting."

Easton got a snake on his hand, Creighton got a soccer ball,
and Jack got a U "for Dad"
 Last week for family home evening I let the kids make paper dolls.  It worked well.  Since they were distracted coloring, I was actually able to get through my lesson.  How much they heard of it.....questionable.  But hey, we got through it.
I especially like the special Richard Simmons 80's outfit Jackson drew on himself.
I went with Easton to get a doughnut.  Much to my dismay, he picked the doughnut with red frosting and sprinkles.  It was everywhere (this is a cleaned up version).  He had so many sprinkles up his nose he made me pull over and get them out.

I asked him if he liked his doughnut.  He said, "It's too frosty." 
 Josie and I took the boys out to a boutique this last week.  Easton's cool auntie bought him tis cool "Jet Pack."  He flew around the sidewalk with his arms out.  He loves it. 


 We took a picture by this cool statue. 
 The boys LOVE to go play at Auntie Josie's house.  They were preparing for "battle" in this picture.
 Jackson loves to draw.  I came home one night to this one.

My boys make me laugh.


No comments: