Jackson just wrapped up his first season of basketball. He really enjoyed it. He especially liked the treats at the end of the game (he secretly admitted to me). It was really funny watching him play because I saw SO much of me in him. (Not necessarily a great thing concerning sports.) He was an avid guard. He would hop around and wave his hands in front of the person he was guarding in quite an annoying fashion. Yes, I used to do the same thing. It's so fun to watch the kids at this age. It's almost like watching a football game. There really was no dribbling. Just grabbing the ball and running down the court. Hilarious.
Such a cute kid, great passer, and made 2 baskets. He was awesome!
| I love this picture. He had just scored a basket. |
| Jack with his trophy. |
![]() |
| Jack's team picture. Top row: Ronon, Jackson, Tyler, Kid I don't know Bottom Row: The Wood boy, and I don't know anyone else. :) |

2 comments:
Love the picture of him scoring! So happy!
Nice to see that he has some of Mitch's bball skills and not yours ;)
Post a Comment