To get the awful taste out of your mouth of My Sweet innocent Easton stealing, here are some sweet innocent pictures of him.
 |
Easton with one of the bull dog puppies.
Grandma and Grandpa left this week to move to NC.
We are going to miss them. |
 |
| He loves getting kisses from them. |
 |
| Love this kid. |
 |
| Ward play group. |
 |
Easton LOVES the parachute.
In fact, he announced loudly in WalMart (right before we were headed to playgroup), "Mommy has a penis."
Shocked, I tell him that I don't and he needs to be quiet.
He then announces it again, even louder.
This time I threaten him that we won't go to playgroup and play with the parachute.
He immediately stops.
Seriously, I try to do the right thing and teach my kids correct anatomy terms and that's what I get. |
 |
| His "prize" at papa's place this week. |
 |
Easton and his best buddy Beck.
He loves wearing the jet pack and playing at Auntie Josie's
He asks every morning right when he wakes up..."Can I go to Beckham's house?" |
I seriously love this kid and tell him I could, "Eat him for Dinner" numerous times a day. He always responds, "Yes, Eat Me" and then comes and stand right by my mouth and waits for me to "fake eat him." That's "our thing." He is my baby doll, and past clepto or not, I love him.
1 comment:
Beck loves Easton just as much. I love that we have to fake call each other and say the other is sleeping.
Post a Comment