We had a fun day planned and he was more than excited.
It started with his first present, from Aunt Lindsey. It was a shirt and a pair of underwear. He was so excited (one of the many reasons I love this kid). Next thing I knew, he was dressed. I ended up having to make him get undressed to take a shower and then redressing, but he was glad to do it.
| Creighton with his new shirt on moments after being given it. |
| Creighton and Riley at Taco Belly |
| Creighton opening his present. |
| The boys |
While we were there I realized, I was no longer a mom of young boys. The dressing room has a sign that no boys over the age of 4 were allowed in there. I now have 2. So sad. :(
After swimming my mom took Creighton to ToysRus to pick out a toy. My mom gives the kids a certain amount of money and they can get whatever they want. They always pick out the WORST stuff. No joke. Last time, Jackson came home with about 15 trinkets...one being a minature smurf stature that does nothing. Even worse than a McDonalds toy. Creighton got this giant Darth Vader Beanz collection holder. We don't have any of these "Beanz" but thought, that's cool that they make Star Wars characters. He'll have fun with that. Turns out, it's JUST a holder. So now we have a giant Beanz container with no beanz. (ok, that's a lie, it came with 2. It holds 100) Good choice of toy Creighton, good choice.
To end the evening, we went to The Old Spaghetti Factory (we have gone there for every birthday).
Creighton opened presents:
And blew out the candles on his cake....
Well, actually Jackson snuck in there and did it before he could. It was kind of sad. Good thing he has a good dad that relit them for him and I held his brother back.
All and all it was a good day. We are already counting down the 365 days until the next one.
2 comments:
I LOVE Creighton.
Such a handsome, happy kid! And now I have that song stuck in my head ooh ooh yeah:)
Post a Comment