Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Our Summer Trip

Back in July (July 22nd-24th to be exact) we took a quick trip down to St. George as a family.  We wanted to see our friends the Oliverson's and the Smith's.  We had such a good time.  Such a good time that I only took one pictures.  Mitch thankfully took two.

One of Mitch's was a classic:

Is it just me or does it totally look like they are doing some sort of model poses?  Mitch said it was more like, "Dad, it is SOOOOO hot in this DESERT and I want to go get something to eat."  I like to think of it more my way.  It's funnier.

Here's a cuter shot:

Got to love them! 

While the boys were swimming there, my awesome friend took me to get a 90 minute massage.  It was amazing. 

We did a lot of really fun things.  Since that was over a month ago I have forgotten what those really fun things were....but boys, I promise they were fun.  Oh wait, I remember, we went to a trampoline arena.  That was cool.  I beat all my friends in an inflatable relay.  That was cool too.  I can't remember much else but I know that we did eat.  (I always make that a priority.)

The last night we went to a splash pad and Easton got binged in the eye with a minature bat.  He ended up getting a huge black eye.  It was his 3rd black eye of the summer.  Same eye too.  (He actually just got another one last night too.  Crazy.)

Poor little guy.  It doesn't look that bad in the picture, but it was pretty bad.  (Don't mind goofy Dad in the background.) 

All in all it was a really fun trip.  Mitch got to golf, I got to hang out with my girl friends, and the boys got to play with some friends.  Success.  

No comments: