My kids were able to take swim lessons this summer from my cousin. She was nice enough to come to my parents pool to teach them and it was BEYOND successful. I am happy to report that Easton (my little 2 year old) can now swim by himself. It is amazing to see him jump off the diving board in the deep end and swim to the edge. He still isn't good enough that I would ever leave him alone...but still!! I am pretty amazed. Especially considering that Jackson and Creighton just learned to swim this summer too. Speaking of Jack and Creigh, they learned SO much! They both have the most beautiful strokes. They can swim the full length of the pool with the proper technique and they know 4 different strokes. It's amazing what 6 private 15 minute lessons will do!
Thanks Kourtney!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment