My sweet sister at 37 weeks pregnant and in 90 degree weather stood in a 30 minute line to get my bows these PVC pipe bow and arrows at swiss days. Was it worth is? Yes!! They are the coolest thing and my boys LOVE them. I even had fun with them. I couldn't believe how far they would shoot. Very cool.
Speaking of Swiss Days finds, I did a trade with a lovely lady for these awesome aprons for kids. Easton loves his and I love that he no longer gets his food all over his shirt and lap. It's been great.
I also got this adorable one for a baby shower. It's funny, even with girls I still like blue. I really was never meant to have a girl.








1 comment:
I LOVE my nephews. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I also like that apron. I saw it at mom's, but didn't know what it was.
Post a Comment