Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Random Summer Pics

I swear, there is always a post of mine every month with the random pictures I take.  I hate not posting them and essentially throwing them away in my memory, thus, I create the random picture post. 

Easton riding with our next door neighbor Drew.
We have the best next door neighbors.  They are 3 of the sweetest boys.
Easton calls them "My Friends," and they always run to hug him when they see him.  So sweet.


We went to a 24th of July parade.  This was the only picture I got.


 Speaking of the 24th of July....I took my kids to a parade.  I mention this to prove I wasn't a total loser this summer.  Oh wait, I stuffed books the entire time at the parade.  Yes, I am a loser.  But hey, I took them.  That counts for something, right?

Fireworks at Grandma and Grandpa's on the 24th.


Westin came to visit.
These two boys loved the "big" slides.

Easton dressed himself.  Jackson's boxer shorts were a tad big.

In fact, all the boys dressed themselves.
Since we were 2 months past baseball season, I thought that it had been boxed away.  Guess not.

We celebrated Grandma Mary's bday by having a watersliding party.

I love this picture.  You can just see how much she loves her grandkids.
Mary and Marty love to go watersliding.  With or without the grandkids. 
I hope that I can stay young at heart like that....I think I am already old though.  :(

I still can't believe the summer is over.  I'm so sad.  The kids and I had so much fun at the pool this summer.  Now we have to wait another 9 months.  Kind of depressing. 

No comments: