Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh brother

So Easton did great today. Only 2 small accidents. However, his brothers made it seem like he had a lot more. They kept telling me, "mom, Easton pooped his pants." I would come over and do the little bottom tap to check, and sure enough there was something inside. It was a Lego. Poor kid, his brothers kept putting legos down his underwear all day and EVERY time they thought it was so hilarious. Poor little guy.

4 comments:

Bobi Jensen said...

Wow, that's a good one. Please don't ever stop blogging. I'm looking to be entertained even as the teenage years come. Your boys are so cute and hilarious.

Marianne said...

I sure hope that your luck hold out and that legos are the only things to keep appearing in those little undies. The T-ball picture of Creighton sleeping was so cute! What fun.

Melyn said...

Poor boy, haha!

The Smiths said...

We laughed so hard! These kids are hilarious. I secretly want my boys to turn out like yours.