Memorial Day has become a special day for our family. Before we would go visit the graves, but now that it's my little brother, it means something more. We sent bubbles up to heaven. We know Que wants us to be happy and what wouldn't make him happier than all the little boys with bubble guns. :)
The title of my post is a little bit of an inside joke. After the cemetery, we went to my parent's house for a BBQ and swimming (in 50 degree weather). During the prayer, my sweet little sister thanked that we could celebrate the dead. After the prayer we all started busting up laughing. However, I think we do celebrate the dead. We celebrated Que's life and what a great kid he was. We celebrated his return to live with our Father in Heaven. And we celebrated that we know that we will see him again.
That night, Jackson prayed and thanked Heavenly Father we could celebrate the dead.
He obviously was listening to Aunt Lindsey's prayer. :)
| Creighton was the most daring. He had fun in the freezing pool. |
| Everyone else stayed in the hot tub. |
Such a good day.
2 comments:
Cute Lindsey.
Kind of teared up during this post. I love your cute family. I think the bubbles going up to Heaven was a perfect idea. I'm sure Que loved it.
Post a Comment