Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fun with Friends

We had more friends come to visit.  Yay!!  So, where did we go...you guessed it...Papa's place.  That's pretty much all we do for entertainment, because, well, it's free and since we are blessed enough to have it be, we take advantage of it quite frequently.  I actually remembered my camera and took a few pictures of the kids. 
I think Jonathan had more fun that the kids.


Easton has some awesome new smiles.


Cute Olivia.  We miss her and her family so much.

She's already promised to someone else (according to her mom's blog),
but if it doesn't work out....think how cute their blonde kids would be.

Yes, but hopefully Easton won't pass on that smile to his children.
That's a special one.
Thanks Tiffeny, Jonathan, Olivia, and Baby Harrison for coming to visit!  I hope we see you again soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do think that Olivia and Easton would have adorable blonde haired kids.