So I'm hoping things don't come in threes, but believe me, I am keeping an extra eye on E.
Earlier this week, Jack got up close and personal with the sidewalk after biffing it on his scooter.
 |
| Poor guy. Good thing he has a great dad that bandaged him up well. |
 |
| Showing us that he is strong even through the pain. |
Then a few days later, Creighton came home from pre-school with blood gushing everywhere. He apparently leap-frogged right into the table. Ouch! He bled for hours, and the next day the bruising started. We think he broke his nose.
 |
| His nose was all cut up inside too. |
Poor little guys. I'm sure when people see us with our kids they probably think we are abusing them. Once again, I'm just hoping their isn't a third.
5 comments:
Boy! that brings back a lot of memories. Don't you just love being the mom to 3 little boys.
Keep Smiling, Michelle
Child Services will be knocking on your door. HAHA.
ouch! i'm afraid the accident proneness (is that a word?!) is due to the fact that they are boys. that scares me a little!! haha
I am still so sorry! I was nervous all day today during school so I made them all be super careful!
Oh my... On the second picture it also looks like Jackson has casts on his arms! Poor boys. But still so cute. Luckily they heal.
Post a Comment