Sunday, October 24, 2010

Won't name names

For this post, I will not be announcing the identity.  I figure the boys can fight about it when they are older and having fun blaming it on the other person and making fun of them.  I will just sit back and laugh knowing exactly "Who done it."

Two weeks ago at church, Mitch and I had to stay after.  Mitch was performing his Financial Clerk responsibilities and I was cleaning up the Super Saturday Sign-up table.  I stuck all three boys in the breeze-way (the little area that is between the 2 sets of front doors) to play so they would stay out of the way and not be so loud.  A minute later, I look over to see my son holding himself by the door with a frantic look.  I run over to realize it's too late.  I ask him if we can make it to the bathroom to finish.  He says no, so I tell him to go outside to finish.  You know, finish going in his pants since they are already wet.  I guess he didn't quite get this because the next thing I know he is standing right in front of the doors, facing the parking lot of exiting cars, with his pants down to his ankles PEEING.  Not hiding himself in the least.  Just right there in front of the world.  Those exiting the building got to see the backside, those in the parking lot, the front.

Not embarrassing for him at all.  For me.....mortified.  Yes, that was my son peeing in the front of the church on Sunday.  So sorry for all those that witnessed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahaha. and the peeing stories continue in the Ever household! hahaha.
I wonder what the Fankhauser's had to say about that! hahaha

The Peterson's said...

Do you remember fighting over, "My name is Kitty"? HAHA